The Fish Pedicure Representative initiates face-to-face contact with guests on location, provides explanations of services to prospective guests, conducts interview and visual checkup and facilitates the process/experience. The Representative is an expert at providing top-notch customer service by interacting with other team members and guests on location.
● Customer service skills and strong verbal communication
● Knowledge of English, German or Italian language
● Positive attitude and genuine tendency to smile when speaking
● Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
● Ability to accurately handle basic money calculations
● Experience in sales and/or customer service role is preferred but not required
● Medical, Cosmetology, Pharmaceutical, Health&Safety High School/University or medical certificate is preferred but not required
● Provide excellent customer service to incoming guests at a designated location
● Explain and attempt to sell services to guests
● Address questions about procedures with accurate and complete information
● Facilitate the FP Experience and other services to ensure guests are completely satisfied
● Handle fish care and maintain summer store readiness in a professional and responsible manner
● Demonstrate a team player attitude
● Comply with FPF policies, procedures, and regulatory guidelines
● Accurately process POS transactions at checkout
● Strive to meet sales targets
● Positively represent the FPF brand while on company time
● Place of work: Fish Pedicure Njivice on island Krk
● Working hours for summer employees: 7 or 8 hrs per shift (TBD)
● Working days: 6 work days / 1 day off (TBD)
● Travel expenses: TBD
● Mission bonuses: progressive
● Salary: TBD (depends on your work experience and skills)
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
WE WILL TRAIN YOU AND BE THERE FOR YOU. All our employees have mandatory training trough FP Academy and immediate remote access to our Health & Safety consultants.
DISCLAIMER. Among other requirements, the applicants shall be nationals of EU Members States or of associate countries that have concluded arrangements on their participation in EUAA. Candidates are screened in a non-biased and objective manner, based on the criteria in the Vacancy Notice. The selected applicants are invited to attend an online or in-person interview and testing process. The interview will be held in Croatian, but knowledge of other languages may also be tested. Once this process is completed, the results are communicated to all applicants who attended the assessment phase. You must pass a medical exam to meet EU employment requirements. You must produce a criminal record certificate or the equivalent, and a declaration of interests that shows you will be able to make decisions and act independently (if we ask for it). Our working language is both Croatian and English and you must be able to communicate well in this languages.